Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Kate's first trip to the pumpkin patch was also my first trip to a pumpkin patch as well. My whole family is in town so we packed up all three grandkids and headed down to Harpersville to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. The weather had gotten a lot cooler and I don't have that many warm outfits right now for Kate so I put her in what I had and what I also thought would look so cute in all our pictures. Needless to say, I somehow didn't process that white and pink corduroy overalls are not a great match for red mud pumpkin patches! So despite that fact that Kate would have loved to run wild, I held her most of the time so that she wouldn't ruin her outfit!! We had a great time and it was fun to be there with cousins Bryce and Hannah.


again, trying to get three one year olds to take a picture together...virtually impossible! this is the best shot i got.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had some friendds go to that pumpkin patch and said it was great. she looks sooooo cute!!