Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Me and My Daddy

It has been so much fun to watch Kate and Jason together over the past year. For someone who had never really been around small children before, Jason is a really great dad. I love to watch Kate when Jason walks in the room because she just lights up. It is just such a sweet relationship between a father and a daughter. I am excited about the years to come and watching those two together. And I completely have come to grips that Kate will like Jason better than me!



4 comments:

Abby Euten said...

There's nothing sweeter! Daddy's are like big toys. I love the second one where she's got Jason by his hair, they just get abused (and love it)!

Wilson's Winners said...

Sweet pictures! Love the videos too! Once they start talking, they never stop:) Too fun!

Charles and Ashley Bush said...

I have come to grips with that too. Callahan definitely prefers Jim.

Carolynn said...

That last one was me...sorry.