Thursday, July 24, 2008

And We're Off...

So I think I can officially say that Kate is walking! These past three days she has spent 90% of her time upright. And about the only time she crawls is when she falls/trips and can't stand herself back up. When she walks it is so cute because she can't always walk a straight line...its like she has been drinking too much! I just love watching her walk all over the house. I almost have to do a double take when she rounds the corner and she's not crawling but walking. I guess I need to go get this child some shoes so she can take her skills outside.

3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Well, if she's that sturdy at 11.5 months, I guess she officially walked comfortably first out of all the grandkids. Bryce is just now that sturdy over the last week or so. They are all going to be so fun in Texas in a few weeks.

Heath and Nikki said...

I love that picture in the baby pool. She is such a beautiful baby!

nhg said...

She looks like her mama!