Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama Dre!

I know I have said this before but I am so thankful that we live in town with both sets of grandparents. I love that Kate gets to see them all the time and will grow up being able to spend so much time with them. Today is Jason's mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mama Dre!! We love you!
Just a quick update on Kate. She is pulling up with ease and has started stepping sideways while holding onto the furniture!! You were all right when you told me that after she starts crawling things start happening fast!!

2 comments:

Abby Euten said...

That is SUCH a blessing to have both grandparents in the same town. I envy you...in a good way!

Marianna said...

I envy you too!! What a wonderful thing for Kate to grow up with them around and for you to have so much help! Email me if y'all decide to get together, i'd love to!! mdodea@charter.net