Friday, April 11, 2008

Risky Business

While Jason went to Augusta for the Masters, Kate and I stayed in Atlanta to play with cousin Bryce. We have had so much fun and have so much more to post about our trip but here is just some quick updates.

Bryce worked hard trying to teach Kate how to crawl. She is a pro at scooting and going backwards and she can even go from a crawling position back to a sitting position but NO forward movement quite yet...however we are really close!
Here is where the title of this blog comes in. If you keep up with my sister-n-law Amy's blog then you know Bryce likes to poop in the tub. Well, we took the risk and put both kiddos in the tub tonight. They had a blast playing and splashing and Bryce didn't poop!
( You will have to check back because the most fun we had today was when we went swimming. I have some really cute video footage from then so I am going to see if I can upload it to the blog.)

No comments: