Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I See a Sandbox In Our Future

We are at the beach this week and yesterday was very chilly but today was beautiful. We packed up a ton of toys and headed down to the beach. If only we had known that we just needed sand. Kate LOVES the sand. We could barely get her to look at the camera because she was so enthralled with all the sand around her. When we would put her on the towel to play she would maneuver herself onto her belly and then try to scoot towards the sand. Jason and I laughed and said that she would probably be crawling before we left because she wanted to get to the sand that bad. The only bad part was trying to clean all the sand out of the rolls on her legs!!






3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

SO cute!! It was too cold for us to spend any time on the beach in our bathing suits. I'm looking forward to heading back to the beach though.

Deb said...

Sooooooooo fun!!! Her bathing suit is precious!! I'm so glad ya'll had a pretty day today! I so wish I was there with you! Now it's time to come back. I'm miss you! :)

JJ said...

I was wondering if we would get more info about the beach based on your last post! She is so cute, I think Mallory would be the same way with the sand.