Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Happenings

During my pregnancy, after we found out that we were expecting a girl, my mom went and got out all of my dresses from when I was a little girl and gave them to me. I know this picture of us is close up but Kate is wearing one of my dresses and my sweater from when I was a baby.
Kate is getting to an age where she really loves her toys. Most of her toys play some sort of music...I haven't figured out how to put them all away in the basket yet without setting them all off at once.
I know kids like to pick their nose but I didn't realize they started so early.
Just another picture in the snow...I love her cheeks.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

she is cheeks like david!! they hang off their faces like little jowels. i love them!!!!!

Ashley said...

so, when your a stay-at-home mom you must have a lot of time to take pictures(: ha! all of them are precious! love you!

Deb said...

i love the nose picking one. too cute!!! it gets even better though... catelyn has figured out how to get her finger up my nose- mostly when i'm not expecting it. good times! ha! :)

elizabeth said...

here is is..
http://jeremiahabbyandpace.blogspot.com/

and

http://laurenandbenbeck.blogspot.com/