Saturday, January 12, 2008

Guitar Hero

Who knew video games could still be so much fun as adults. Jason and I went over to our friends house tonight who happen to have the vidoe game guitar hero. While Kip grilled out and Lisa cooked in the kitchen, Jason and I fought like little children on who got to play next on the guitar. We had a blast. And if you know anything about Jason and how he does not have one musical bone in his body, he actually impressed me and did very well at the game. I wish I had my camera with us tonight because it was hysterical to see all of us playing video games and our children sitting around watching us act like idiots!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

ok neighbor. let's figure out a time to get together. i know things are crazy for both of us. what works for you!!?

liz