Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Wedding!

This past weekend Jason, Kate and I traveled up to Ashville, NC for my friend Shea's wedding. Shea is one of my best friends and its definitely a life long friendship. We had a blast at her wedding and it was fun to take Kate up there to meet everyone. Kate did really well traveling - we couldn't have asked for a better trip with a baby.
Shea looked absolutely beautiful! Since we were all dressed up we had to take a little family photo.
Shea's dad is an associate pastor at a HUGE church. We brought in the stroller to push Kate around for the wedding and reception!
Shea and Kate - it was fun for Shea to finally meet Kate. She was the first person besides Jason to know I was pregnant with Kate. She was passing through Birmingham on her way to visit family when I found out that I was pregnant and it was fun to have her there in person to be able to share the news with. Kate did have a small crying fit during the reception. Finally when I got Kate settled down she reached up and grabbed on to my necklace, but I wasn't about to upset her again so we walked around the reception like this for probably an hour!






2 comments:

Deb said...

You looked so pretty! Red is a great color on you! Glad ya'll had a good time and that Kate did so well! :)

Knierim said...

That picture of you and Shea is so good! I'm glad Kate did well on your trip.