Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween, Chruch and Friends

We are geared up for Halloween...we have the cutest costume which you will see pictures of later on and I picked up these Halloween pajamas at a consignment store! I really can't wait for Christmas and all the themed pajamas and outfits I will be able to dress her in then!! This past Sunday was our first trip to church. Besides one small outcry Kate did really well. But she will have to start going to the nursery because I didn't pay a lick of attention to the sermon because I was watching her the whole time in anticipation of her waking and possibly crying.
Here are some more pictures of Kate's friends. Luke is in the middle (born a week after Kate) and Bella is on the right (born end of June). My high school girlfriends and I try to get together once a week for dinner and hang out...it really is fun to have all the babies there too.


2 comments:

JJ said...

Laura, where did you find a costume for her? i need ideas! thanks, Joy

Jennifer Whitlark said...

I can't wait to see it!!! The outfit is very cute too!